Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 2-Wrap Up

I don't have much to say except I made it through the day. I was OK until this afternoon. I waited too long for my protein snack and got really nauseous. Once I ate, I was better, but then I was grumpy. I had the all too familiar detox headache. I took an extra supplement and eventually felt better.

I also got to do something very exciting tonight! I got to share on the corporate call. I am really honored to have been asked to do this. I love my team and all of their support.

I didn't quite get a gallon of water in (about 16 ounces short), but I came close and that is great progress for me.

I will weigh in the morning-praying to see a new low. I don't know how I will hold off on weighing after that until Day 9.

Sweet dreams, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it through Day 2 with a minimum of discomfort. On to Day 3......great job, Therese. :)

    ReplyDelete