Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Weigh In

 
(Yes, this is the scale I own. No that is not my weight! :D)

So in creating my plan, I decided that Friday's will be my weigh-in update. And no, I am not posting the number (I may eventually, but I am not ready to go there yet!). Yesterday, was the 6 month anniversary of this journey of mine. On the 26th, I celebrate another anniversary. Six months ago on January 26, I ordered my supplements for the first time. Little did I know how much this would impact my life. In six months, I have lost 33 31 pounds (darn hormones!). I couldn't be happier with the choices I am making.

So, onto the weigh update. Yes, it looks like I am up a bit, at least since 2 days ago. When I compare last Friday to this Friday, however, which are my "official" weigh days, I am actually down .6 pounds. I have to say that I am doing this slowly which is OK. The pounds didn't come on in a day, and they won't come off in a day. I am making healthful choices to last me a lifetime.

My goal for this week, is not to weigh until next Friday. I don't know if I can do it, but I know full well what the ups and downs of weighing can do. So for the next week, I am going to focus on my eating plan, my exercise and taking my supplements. Anyone wonder why Friday is my weigh day? I prefer to weigh BEFORE the weekend particularly if I have any activities coming up.

So, when do you weigh?

No comments:

Post a Comment