Monday, July 15, 2013

Fitness Recap

Well, last week was an OK week for fitness. We only did 7.33 miles total, but we challenged ourselves a couple of times (more hilly terrain, picking up the pace, etc). We had an awesome start to the week, and then both DH and I kind of petered out.

I have a couple of issues going on. I believe they are arthritis related. We have a strong family history on my mom's side, and I believe that I am starting to feel the effects of it. My general doctor suspected as much as few years back, but kind of waved it off because I am young, and because of my weight. I do better when I move more, and no doubt the weight I have lost helps, but I am having pain in more than just my hip now. I have tingling in my neck and pain in my hands and shoulders. So, I am going to the chiropractor later today.

Praying for relief when I go today. If you could spare a prayer for me, I would appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. The pain sounds awful Therese. Prayers will be offered for you tonight in our family prayer time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Therese! I am feeling so much better!

      Delete