Monday, June 24, 2013

Just some thoughts

I forgot how lonely it is when you start a new blog-particularly when you didn't share with your old readership that you moved. I needed a break from some of that. Oh well, if you are reading this, please feel free to leave a comment so I know someone is reading. Thanks!

It has been an awesome few days! I am in the middle of an 8 day challenge. This plan is one of the great things about the supplements I take. It really kind of jump starts you when you stall. This time it has been awesome because I have such great support!!! Have y'all used voxer? I love it-it is truly a great way to connect with people and my 8 DC friends and I have been checking in with each other. It is keeping me in check and I just <3 those ladies!!!

One more thought-WATER! I have such an issue getting in my allotment everyday. Did you know you should be drinking half your weight in ounces of water?!?! I have embraced water and been able to give up diet coke with the supplements I take, but wow, some days I get busy and forget!!! SO frustrating! I have tried an app, tried an alarm, but seriously, any thoughts you all have would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment