Thursday, June 27, 2013

A couple of bad days

Oh man! I am having a couple of frustrating days. It is the kind of thing where I get so down on myself. I just want to feel good. Don't get me wrong, physically, I feel better than I have in a long time. I am in clothes that I would not have fit into last year, that is for certain! I am just an emotional wreck this week, and I wish I could lay my finger on it.

Work has been crazy busy. Lots to do, and not enough time to do it. I work a seven hour shift, and then have the afternoons to catch up on stuff around here, spend time with the kids and make dinner. This week, I have been back on the computer every night. Last night, I gave myself a reprieve because the pain in my hands are killing me. I suffer from tendinitis and arthritis, and when I work on the computer too mush my hands literally stop working. Last night was one of those nights.

DH and I have also not seen too much of each other this week. He is putting together our kids' school's website, and he had to meet with a couple of teachers last night. So, he was gone, and I went on my walk to try and improve my mood. It only helped a bit.

This morning, I was ok, except I woke up with a headache. Been having more of those from my allergies. I got past it, but now am feeling overwhelmed and sad. I have a parish council meeting (my last one), and then I was supposed to go to a L'Bri party, but don't know if I will make it as I still have work to finish. Bleh. Just.feeling.bleh.

I have so much to be thankful for, and to be happy about, and I just can't bring myself to that place. One of my friends always says to lay it at the feet of Jesus. Jesus-you know what is in my heart right now. Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment