Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Part of the Journey

Has it really been almost two months since I last posted? Holy cow-talk about a blogging break. Life has been so busy and I feel like the photo above really demonstrates where I am right now. I knew when I started this journey, it would be a long and winding road. It certainly has been so far.

I looked at my last post-August 1st. I had hit 35 pounds. Almost two months later, I am currently at 37 or so. I have hit kind of an up and down cycle-again, I know all a part of the process. Between work, kids back to school, soccer for the boys and gymnastics for A, I am not getting my workout in as often as I would like. With the chaos of practices 3 nights a week, I am not cooking as well as I normally would. I also think that working from home with no child here is getting me down. This is one big empty house, that's for sure. On the flip side, I am super productive.

Boy, have I been in a funk the past couple of weeks. I want the weight to fall off, and it's not. I am losing still, and I am thankful for that, but I am losing focus. Totally my fault-I take the responsibility for that. I know what I need to do and I need to do it. I need to follow plan and cut out the carbs. I need to take my vitamins. I need to exercise. I am doing this for myself, I am doing this for my family.

Look for me to start posting more regularly. I need the accountability. Will you help me stay accountable?

1 comment: